With horses and the land that they live on, there are always things to be done.
We wouldn’t be able to do it all without help of volunteers. We will be hosting a volunteer day throughout the summer on the last Sunday of the month (except for August which will be a Saturday).
During our events we will work on some of the following:
- Cleaning out the horses’ paddock
- Weeding around the property
- Grooming and exercising (walking) the horses
- Cleaning tack
- Cleaning the barn
- Painting and touch ups for fences
- (Possibly) putting in new fencing
- And anything else that pops up throughout the summer that we cannot foresee right now
If you are interested we do require you to sign up prior to the event. You can reach out through our contact page and we will give you the steps needed to get you signed up!